Call Center Manager - Reports to the Multi Unit Manager and is responsible for the management of tasks and supervision of employees for the Call Center. The Manager must understand and comply with all MVD policies and procedures, enforce the rules and regulations, and represent the company in the highest regard. The Call Center Manager is expected to set a clear example of corporate and management responsibility and accountability at all times. · Personnel Skills: Under the director of the Multi Unit Manager, will execute leadership and direct the work of location staff. Will be required to conduct ongoing training of new and tenured personnel as regulations and processes are introduced. Will be responsible for managing employee and customer relations issues on a daily basis to include, resolving and following up on customer complaints, coaching employees on performance and policy adherence, and delivering employee evaluations. · Technical Skills: Must be proficient in the performance of transactions, collecting and balancing money, and recording appropriate information into spreadsheets for company reports. Familiar with standard concepts, policies, XPU’s, SOP’s, practices, and procedures within MVD Express. Relies on experience and judgment to assist in the planning and accomplishment of financial and personnel goals.
MANDATORY: Manager position requires a high school diploma. At least 2 year of experience
in a Call Center Manager role
PREFERRED: ; Verifiable college courses.
· Develop objectives for the call center’s day-to-day activities
· Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.)
· Collect and analyze call-center statistics (sales rates, costs, customer service metrics etc.)
· Coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards
· Monitor and improve telephone handling and other procedures
· Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.)
· Prepare reports for upper management
· A Minimum of 2 years Call Center Management
· Experience in customer service is required
· Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics
· Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment/software programs
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
· Positive and patient
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $24.00 per hour
Employee assistance program
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations: We are practicing social distancing and masks are required for all employees and customers.
Call center: 2 years (Preferred)
For more detail information, please refer official source from MVD Express on following link below :
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Call Center Manager Albuquerque August 2021 MVD Express above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Albuquerque below.
Apply This Job
Submit your application via the link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get updates on the latest job vacancies