Lowes Foods Jobs 2021 - Lowes Foods call a new employee to fill Office Clerk PT that will be placed in Wilmington.
Lowes Foods Jobs 2021
Detail of : Office Clerk PT Job Openings in Wilmington
Overview: To supervise and provide every guest with the fastest and most pleasant checkout experience possible through consistent execution of Lowes Foods’ Guest Service Standards. Perform all functions associated with sales related assets.
Responsibilities: 1. Sales, Cash and Invoice Accounting
a. Prepare weekly cash report and accompanying documentation.
b. Maintain sales related information.
c. Process invoices and transfers as assigned.
d. Process beer/wine payments.
2. Cash Related Activities
a. Prepare bank deposits according to policy.
b. Handle and oversee activities to support cashier (retail verification, loans, pick-ups, etc.)
c. Handle payroll check approval/cashing according to company policy.
d. Ensure that an accurate daily cash count is completed.
e. Process guest needs such as money orders, stamps, lottery tickets, etc.
f. Process returned checks according to policy.
3. Cash Office Security
a. Ensure the security of the cash office and store funds.
b. Maintain accountability standards of cashier tills.
c. Maintain supplies needed for front end and cash office.
4. Cashier/Guest Service Clerk Performance Reports
a. Monitor and analyze the Operator Activity Report.
b. Perform surprise cashier till audits, detail tape audits, and accuracy checks according to policy.
c. Maintain daily front-end schedule to ensure proper guest service level throughout the day.
5. Process guest orders as needed to ensure the No Noticeable Wait policy is followed and consistently implemented.
6. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications: 1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift 25 lbs. occasionally and 15 lbs. constantly.
4. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
5. Knowledge of front end operations.
6. Ability to supervise people including training and development.
7. Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and technical requirements of the job.
8. Effective communication and guest service skills.
9. Must be at least 18 years old.
10. Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
11. Demonstrate successful use of math skills.
12. Ability to work well with computers.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
All application will kept strictly confidential.
Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Office Clerk PT Wilmington October 2021 Lowes Foods above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Wilmington below.
Apply This Job
Submit your application via the link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get updates on the latest job vacancies