Detail of : Call Center Representative Job Opening in Brooklyn
We are currently looking to hire a call center representative for a top rated Primary Healthcare Clinic in Brooklyn, NY.
The Call Center Representative answers incoming calls from patients/customers, schedules appointments for all locations, answers inquiries and questions, handles complaints, troubleshoots problems and provides information for patients/customers.
· Answer calls and transfer calls to correct departments and centers
· Handle customer inquiries both telephonically and by email
· Research required information using available resources
· Manage and resolve customer complaints
· Provide service information
· Enter new patient information into system
· Update existing patient information
· Identify and escalate priority issues
· Route calls to appropriate resource
· Follow up customer calls where necessary
· Document all call information according to standard procedures
· All other duties as assigned.
· Above all to have a happy and cheerful attitude
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $19.00 per hour
8 hour shift
Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Medical Office: 1 year (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
For further information, please refer official source from TeamsNYC Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with TeamsNYC, please register yourself at :
Application will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
If you are not interested in Call Center Representative Brooklyn June 2021 TeamsNYC above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Brooklyn below.
Apply This Job
Submit your application via the link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get updates on the latest job vacancies