Education Service Center Region 12 Recruitment 2021
Detail of : Project Support Specialist Part Time Job Openings in Waco
This part-time position shall provide support and some coordination for various Workforce Solutions’ projects, workforce development grants, and programs, and provide support for the implementation of various special projects, grants, initiatives, and contracts for the Heart of Texas Workforce Development area.
Education/Certification: bachelor’s degree in business or public administration, social science, education, or a related field.
Or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills can be substituted.
Knowledge of local, state, and federal grant laws, and workforce development programs as administered in Texas is preferred.
Skill/Ability: Must have effective written and verbal communication skills; ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and problem solve issues; operate a computer using standard word processing and spreadsheet software packages; establish and maintain effective working relationships with Workforce Development Board, elected officials, co-workers, local employers, and the general public.
Major Responsibilities (List 5-7.)
1. Provides support for workforce development contracts, grants, initiatives, and special tasks;
2. Assists with the development and coordination of special events, seminars, workshops, and trainings;
3. Assists with coordination and disseminating information on agency activities, procedures, employment programs, and trainings;
4. May serve as a liaison to community organizations, government agencies, contractors, or the general public;
5. Develops and maintains a productive working relationship with staff, key clients, and project stakeholders;
6. Adheres to program guidelines, procedures, policies, rules, and regulations;
7. Performs related work as assigned.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
If you are not interested in Project Support Specialist Part Time Waco October 2021 Education Service Center Region 12 above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Waco below.
Apply This Job
Submit your application via the link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get updates on the latest job vacancies
: 18 October 2021 : Difference Makers : Woodway, TX
Virtual classroom training as well as one.on.one field training with a top senior salesperson. Compensation includes a weekly base / draw option, uncapped… $41,000 . $82,000 a yearFrom Difference Makers . .
: 18 October 2021 : Altitude Development Group : Robinson, TX
A robust training program including a virtual sales class, one.on.one field training with one of our top sales agents, daily coaching calls, weekly… $61,000 . $76,000 a yearFrom Altitude Development Group . .