Detail of : The Dr Seuss Experience Event Staff Job Openings in Houston
Kilburn Live is proud to launch The Dr. Seuss Experience this summer in Houston! This one-of-a-kind experience brings 9 of Dr. Seuss’ classic tales to reality through larger-than-life interactive playrooms, games, challenges, art installations and retail outlets.
We are looking for a team of superstar event staff to help bring our experience to life! Our event staff members will be positioned throughout each room within the experience, ensuring guests are having a fun, safe, and memorable time!
This is a temporary position, with the Experience set to run from Mid May 2021 - Mid August 2021. Full-Time and Part-Time opportunities are available!
To check out the Experience for yourself, be sure to visit us at ExperienceSeuss.com!
As a member of our Seuss Experience Team, your duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Ensure the policies & procedures of each experience within the exhibit is operating to standard, allowing for guests to move efficiently through each experience.
- Scan and redeem tickets within the experience, keeping account for room capacity and guest flow.
- Operate various elements of the Seuss Experience, including rides, games, and challenges.
- Occasional upkeep/cleaning of experience-specific props and set pieces in alignment with design team specifications, reporting any deficiencies to relevant management.l
- Provide world class customer service to our guests, facilitating guess feedback and concerns to relevant management as necessary
- High School Diploma Preferred
- Previous professional experience in the customer service or hospitality industry preferred.
- Ability and/or comfort to learn how to operate unique or large machinery (its fun, we promise!)
- Fluency in English required. Proficiency in other languages a plus but not required.
- Ability to work 20-40 hours per week including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- This position requires prolonged periods of standing, walking, repetitive motions, arm waving, bending, kneeling and climbing, at time while wearing costume. All applicants must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- All qualified candidates may require passing a criminal background and vulnerable sector check.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $12.00 per hour
Are you seeking Part-Time or Full-Time employment?
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you are not interested in The Dr Seuss Experience Event Staff Houston June 2021 Kilburn Live above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Houston below.
Apply This Job
Submit your application via the link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get updates on the latest job vacancies