ERIE MATERIALS Recruitment 2021 - ERIE MATERIALS require the candidates to fill Warehouse Manager that will be placed in Elmira.
ERIE MATERIALS Job Vacancies 2021
Detail of : Warehouse Manager Job Opening in Elmira
Exceptional Service, Integrity, Care for People, Excellence
Erie Materials, privately owned and operated since 1973, is built on these values. For more than four decades Erie Materials has provided high-quality products and exceptional service at the best value to professional contractors. Today we are the leading distributor of building products in upstate New York and northeast Pennsylvania.
We are looking for an experienced manager to lead our warehouse and delivery staff and serve our customers in the Southern Tier and Finger Lakes regionfrom our location in Elmira, NY. We look for team oriented people who take initiative; people who are customer focused; people who can communicate; high integrity people who are comfortable taking the lead and holding themselves accountable for doing a great job.
The Warehouse Manager reports to the General Manager and has primary responsibility for oversight and direction of our warehouse and delivery operations including supervision of the dispatch function and warehouse and delivery staff. The right candidate will possess strong interpersonal skills, experience leading a large group of warehouse and delivery professionals with an active, engaged, hands-on leadership style.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited to:
· Learning all product lines including identification, location and application
· Leading by example and providing active visible and hands-on leadership ensuring all staff provide a high level of service to customers
· Providing direction and supervision to warehouse staff to ensure productivity and efficiency
· Ensuring materials are accurately received, stored and available for accurate picking and loading of materials for delivery
· Ensuring the coordination and scheduling of people, vehicles and equipment required to efficiently meet delivery requirements
· Providing direction to maintain physical condition of warehouse and yards
· Overseeing the training new staff and maintaining compliance with all corporate guidelines and local, state and Federal requirements