Wauwatosa Day Care & Learning Centers Job Vacancies 2021
Detail of : Toddler Teacher NAEYC Accredited Center Job Openings in Wauwatosa
Toddler Teacher (1 Year Olds) NAEYC Accredited!
Position Hours: 7:45 - 4:45 p.m. (Monday thru Friday)
Our child care teachers provide a warm, nurturing, safe and developmentally appropriate environment where self-concepts are enhanced, independence encouraged and individuality respected. The applicant will cultivate relationships with families and colleagues. The ideal candidate will have:
* Respect for and dedication to working with children while facilitating a safe environment.
* Excellent communication skills with varied audience including children, parents and colleagues.
* Strong classroom management skills with the ability to use and model appropriate positive guidance.
* Independent, self-motivated with a positive attitude.
* Drive to exceed classroom and professional goals while maintaining the highest standard of excellence.
* Plan, schedule and implement the daily program of appropriate developmental experiences for a classroom group of children.
* Prepare a warm and safe environment that is orderly, clean and appealing which permits the children to grow and explore.
* Respect the dignity and rights of all children.
* Interact with the children and encourage their involvement in activities.
* Plan weekly lesson plans based on a curriculum outline.
* Establish and maintain good communication with parents through parent conferences twice a year and on a daily, informal basis.
* Participate in staff meetings, training sessions, conferences, workshops and other career development and professional activities.
* Perform classroom related maintenance duties (sweeping, mopping, etc.)
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
* Experience working with children in a licensed, group child care setting. (Preferred, not required)
* Courses in Early Childhood Education, Entry level child care courses (Introduction to Child Care Profession, Skills and Strategies for the Child Care Teacher and Infant / Toddler certification) or certificate from The Registry showing completion of required courses.
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Ability to meet / follow Wisconsin State licensing requirements
* Ability to meet / follow NAEYC guidelines
* A passion for children!
* Competitive starting salary, based on Education and experience
* Health Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Paid holidays
* Paid continuing education
* Paid Earned Time Off (ETO)
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Paid Birthday
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations: Employees and children over the age of 5 are required to wear a mask, limiting group interaction, parents and siblings not permitted in classrooms, etc.
High school or equivalent (Required)
Early Childhood Education: 1 year (Preferred)
Introduction to the Child Care Profession (Required)
Skills & Strategies for the Child Care Worker (Required)
Infant & Toddler Certification (Required)
Work Location: One location
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Wauwatosa Day Care & Learning Centers e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Application will be treated strictly confidential.
Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Toddler Teacher NAEYC Accredited Center Wauwatosa October 2021 Wauwatosa Day Care & Learning Centers above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Wauwatosa below.
Apply This Job
Submit your application via the link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get updates on the latest job vacancies
: 24 October 2021 : Clean Harbors® : Germantown, WI
Prints labels, labels drums, and stages drum for driver pick.up. Group 401K with company matching component. 1+ years of chemical or laboratory experience is a… $19 . $21 an hourFrom Clean Harbors® . .