First Arkansas Bank And Trust/FABT Recruitment 2021
Detail of : Full Time Research Adjustment Representative Corporate Branch Job Openings in Jacksonville
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Performs accounting research and adjustments and processes subpoenas, garnishments, and levies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Conducts research on discrepancies and corrects or reports errors; performs other basic research duties.
2. Responds to account verification requests and all other correspondence in a timely manner.
3. Research bank records on court orders, subpoenas, summons, garnishments and tax/child support levies on customer accounts.
4. Reviews and processes stop pay suspects and unposted items.
5. Reviews and processes stop pay suspects, unposted items and NSF transactions.
6. Scan and verify documents for permanent bank records.
7. Processes and responds to garnishments, bankruptcies, court orders, tax levies, child support levies on customer accounts; adheres to federal guidelines regarding garnishments.
8. Sends correspondence to customers at 15 and 45 days regarding the negative condition of customer accounts. Reports 45 day charge offs to collections agency.
9. Reviews daily reports of payments received for charged off accounts. Record payments in Electronic Card file and report to collection agency.
10. May be cross-trained to cover other areas within the department as needed.
11. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is continuously required to talk or hear; regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms; occasionally required to stand, walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision; and color vision.
Understands and adheres to all compliance issues, attend training as required and related to this position, including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act, Privacy Act, US Patriot Act, and Security.
Must have experience using Microsoft Office products such as Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.
Must have work experience in an administrative, clerical, or similar role
Minimum of six months experience in banking required
Work experience in accounting preferred, but not required
High School or better
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor???s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
For more detail information, please refer official source from First Arkansas Bank And Trust/FABT on following link below :
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
If you are not interested in Full Time Research Adjustment Representative Corporate Branch Jacksonville September 2021 First Arkansas Bank And Trust/FABT above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Jacksonville below.
Apply This Job
Submit your application via the link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get updates on the latest job vacancies