Detail of : Human Resources Generalist Job Openings in Wilkes Barre
Human Resources Generalist
Use your LinkedIn Profile to help you apply faster!
Job ID #: 7604 Location: PA-Wilkes Barre RDC
Functional Area: Human Resources Department: DISTRB
Position Type: Full-Time Regular Education Required: Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
Experience Required: 35 Years Relocation Provided: No
Do you want to make a significant impact? Do you want to utilize your Human Resources skills to drive improvements and pursue excellence? has a need for a Human Resources Generalist at our state-of-the-art Wilkes-Barre Regional Distribution Center. Revolutionize Wholesale and be a part of a high performing team. We are a dynamic team committed to driving ’s aggressive growth as the only nationally branded hardlines wholesaler that celebrates independent retailers.
• Embraces personal and professional development • Values diverse perspectives • Provides competitive compensation • Committed to volunteerism and community outreach
Your Value = Our Value. . Under general supervisions, runs daily operations of the human resources (HR) department including recruitment, pay administration, benefits, leaves, and administration and implementation of company policies and procedures. Collects and analyzes HR data related to compensation, benefits, training, recruitment, etc., to determine process improvements and shares recommendation with the management team. Communicates effectively on topics related to compensation, benefits, or company policies. Contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project. Work is generally independent and collaborative in nature.
1. Oversees and supports recruitment. Facilitates the hiring of qualified (internal/external) applicants. Collaborates with managers to understand hiring needs, including skills and competencies required, for job openings. Creates and manages effective retention strategies, including recognition and associate engagement.
2. Oversees and may support the processing of payroll. Reviews time & attendance, and payroll data to ensure state/federal compliance and accuracy.
3. Implements and facilitates new hire orientation program and maintains positive associate relations. Conducts exit interviews, highlight the insights derived from data and provide recommendations to leadership team for continuous improvement.
4. Responds to employment related inquiries from applicants, associates, supervisors and managers, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate HR Level.
5. Supports and attends key associate meetings, e.g. coaching/counseling, terminations, promotion etc., and partners with the HR Manager for gathering and/or reviewing relevant data for these meetings. Partners with HR Manager in the performance management process, for e.g. Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) and Individual Development Plan (IDP).
6. Reviews HR policies and practices and ensures compliance with applicable labor laws or regulations and makes recommendations based on best practices, network-wide, for process improvement. Manages LOA (FMLA, W/C and ADA) related matters, discipline files, associate complaints with possible investigation, and training and development.
7. Understands and communicates various HR laws, policies and practices with associates and leaders. Maintains knowledge of regulatory changes and employment law and observe trends in these areas. Ensures compliance with federal, state and local employment laws and regulations.
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
3-5 years previous experience in Human Resources.
Knowledge of HR operations, processes and best practices.
Computer skills, especially knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Previous experience in large scale start up operations is a plus.
Knowledge of state and federal regulatory requirements.
Prior experience with an ATS and HRIS is desired.
Strong communication skillsverbal and written.
Excellent interpersonal skills and able to demonstrate personal flexibility.
Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment.
Ability to handle ambiguity and move forward during change.
Ability to work well as part of a cross-functional team.
Ability to provide and receive feedback.
High professional standards regarding customer service, integrity, and confidentiality.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
For further information, please refer official source from True Value Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with True Value, please register yourself at :
Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Human Resources Generalist Wilkes Barre October 2021 True Value above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Wilkes Barre below.
Apply This Job
Submit your application via the link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get updates on the latest job vacancies