Phelps Health Hiring 2021 - Phelps Health assign an opportunity to apply RN Pain Management that will be placed in Rolla.
Phelps Health Job Vacancies 2021
Detail of : RN Pain Management Job Openings in Rolla
The Registered Nurse (RN) provides direct patient care to patients using the nursing process, demonstrating clinical competence relevant to the area of nursing practice, and adhering to the ANA Code of Ethics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Follows established hospital policy regarding patient safety measures such as infection prevention, safe patient handling and movement, critical lab notification, etc. to insure that patient care is provided in an optimally safe environment.
2. Provides quality nursing care including administration of medications, nursing intervention, and patient and family teaching. All actions are performed within the guidelines established in hospital policy and procedure. These actions will support quality outcomes and patient safety.
3. Performs initial and ongoing assessments in all aspects of patient care to monitor patient status, improve quality, enhance patient safety, and to provide accurate information to health care team members.
4. Documents accurately and efficiently all patient care activities and required quality monitoring items to support the achievement of compliance with established quality measures (i.e. Core measures).
5. Communicates to physicians and appropriate team members pertinent patient information in order to improve patient outcomes and quality care. Communicates to patient and family members in a timely manner that enhances the patient experience and promotes learning to support health care outcomes.
6. Delegates appropriately to team members while maintaining an atmosphere fostering team work and accountability. Demonstrates understanding of the dynamics of health care, adapting to change in a positive and professional manner in an attempt to support the hospital mission, vision, and values. Incorporates critical thinking into his/her nursing practice and attempts to develop skills and abilities through continued education and various educational opportunities.
7. Meets commitments, works independently, accepts accountability, handles change, sets personal standards, stays focused under pressure, meets attendance/punctuality requirements.
8. Performs delegated tasks as directed to maintain quality and enhance patient safety.
Graduate from an accredited school of nursing Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing preferred.
One year acute care experience preferred.
Current RN license in the State of Missouri or Compact state American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) American Heart Association Basic Life Support
Considerable mental concentration required. Lifting up to 35 lbs., turning activities and nearly constant walking required. Standing, turning, carrying, pushing, pulling, stooping, crouching, twisting, and reaching.
Frequent exposure to infectious disease and hostile persons at times. Frequent exposure to communicable disease via blood and other body fluids. Minimal physical discomfort.
Location: · Pain Management Schedule: Full-time, Days No call
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Phelps Health system at :
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in RN Pain Management Rolla December 2021 Phelps Health above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Rolla below.
Apply This Job
Submit your application via the link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get updates on the latest job vacancies