StarMark Imaging Recruitment 2021 - StarMark Imaging require a new official to apply Shipping Coordinator Associate that will be placed in Poquoson.
StarMark Imaging Job Vacancies 2021
Detail of : Shipping Coordinator Associate Job Opening in Poquoson
StarMark Imaging is a Kodak Pro Lab serving photographers and their end-user fulfillment needs throughout the Mid-Atlantic. Normal hours are Monday thru Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm.
We are looking for qualified individuals to take the full-time role of a shipping coordinator / associate. Part-time is available as well. Job details include and are not limited to:
- Create and manage multiple shipping schedules based on upcoming and current jobs.
- Manage and delegate shipping jobs (includes packaging individual items/prints from start to finish)
- Manage and delegate the tasks of accurately identifying, matching, and labeling photos / prints per customers' specific needs.
- Perform quality control checks to ensure all orders are complete and accurate. If changes or corrections are needed then be able to identify those in a quick manner for replacements.
- Package finished prints to customers based on the specific needs and types of mailing materials for various shipping methods. Print sizes will vary based on clients' orders and needs.
- Ship packages via multiple methods (USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc..).
- Update our internal systems and tracking charts as shipments are finalized and in-transit.
- Make claims for damaged products due to shipping transit, and prepare new mailings for replacement product(s).
- Manage the ordering of packaging materials (i.e. envelopes, cardboard, etc..) to ensure inventory is always stocked and ready to ship products in a timely manner.
- Communicate with clients to help with any questions and needs.
- Communicate with our lab manager and upper management on statuses and coordinate routine tasks.
Qualified individuals must have knowledge of the following software / hardware:
- Proficient with PC computers and basic networking.
- Proficient with using online apps (specifically Google Suite)
- Proficient with using Microsoft Office suite.
- Able to learn our existing system to look up orders for shipping automation.
- Able to work with stand-alone applications like UPS Worldship, Stamps.com, and other programs. Existing knowledge of these is a plus.
Individuals must bring the following traits:
- An excellent work ethic
- Ability to handle time sensitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with others and by yourself
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Ability to interact with customers in person, by phone, and by email
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $12.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Poquoson, VA 23662: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Shipping & receiving: 2 years (Preferred)
- Google Suite: 2 years (Preferred)
For more detail information, please refer official source from StarMark Imaging on following link below :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Shipping Coordinator Associate Poquoson August 2021 StarMark Imaging above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Poquoson below.