Detail of : Part Time Administrative Coordinator Job Opening in Lake Zurich
Part-Time Administrative Coordinator
The Administrative Coordinator provides part-time professional administrative and logistical support for all Community Family Services personnel, including providing relevant and timely information and assistance as needed. The person in this role will also manage all in-office telephone communication and greet incoming visitors in a timely, pleasant, and professional manner. This person reports to the Director of Community Family Services.
Regular attendance and punctuality at the workplace is required. Hours of Ela Township are Monday to Thursday, 8 AM to 5 PM, and Friday, 8 AM to 1 PM. This role is part-time and schedule may be adjusted Monday and Wednesday from 8-5pm and Friday 8-1pm or Tuesday and Thursday 8-5pm.
- Answers phone calls/greets visitors, and route calls to the appropriate person;
- Maintains an organized system for client files, appointments, meetings & office spaces;
- Creates postings for various Township communication initiatives;
- Conduct and complete Emergency Assistance Forms;
- Update and manage social media pages;
- Manage, coordinate, and maintain lending closet;
- Collaborate with partner organizations;
- Monitor and order inventory for office; and
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
- Must have received a high school diploma or GED equivalent;
- Must be a highly organized and motivated self-starter;
- Must be able to work effectively with all department personnel;
- Must have intermediate computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel);
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills; and
- Must pass an employment background check and/or drug testing.
- Bachelors preferred
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience providing administrative/office support in a social services and/or customer service environment is highly desired;
- Knowledge of HIPAA; and
- Bilingual a plus.
Note: Position will remain open until filled. Priority will be given to applicants that apply by noon on Monday, August 9th, 2021.
Work Environment / Physical Requirements:
Work is performed in an indoor office environment. May be required to work outside of normal hours of operation at times depending on the needs of the organization. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. There may be occasional standing, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling and lifting/moving objects weighing up to 30 pounds.
This job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee. It is used as a guide for personnel actions and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
Lake Zurich, IL 60047: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
For further information, please refer official source from Ela Township on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Part Time Administrative Coordinator Lake Zurich August 2021 Ela Township above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Lake Zurich below.
Apply This Job
Submit your application via the link below:
Don't forget to like our fanpage to get updates on the latest job vacancies