Intellectual Medicine 120 Recruitment 2021 - Intellectual Medicine 120 give a chance to fill Office Assistant that will be placed in Warwick.
Intellectual Medicine 120 Jobs 2021
Detail of : Office Assistant Job Opening in Warwick
The Office Assistants at Intellectual Medicine are a vital part of our center.
We are seeking happy, positive, energetic, goal oriented, team players to work in a modern, fast paced, forward-thinking functional medical practice.
Administration duties will include but not limited to;
- Greeting clients and gathering demographics
- Updating patient medical records
- Scheduling appointments, taking messages
- Answering incoming/outgoing phone calls
- Check in / Check out clients
- Making sure consents are signed and updating service contracts
- Generating lab orders, retrieving labs and testing results that are completed
- Explaining programs/services offered at the practice
- Explaining to the potential patient our office policies prior to scheduling an appointment
Clinical duties will include but not limited to;
- Taking medical histories and vitals
- Assisting in our IV Drip Bar
- Assisting the physician during exams and procedures
- Authorizing prescription refills as directed
- Sterilizing all instruments
- Restocking all exam rooms and clean after each use
- Ordering supplies
- Preparing group weight loss sheets and tracking all weight loss members
Tuesday - 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday - 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday - 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Friday - 8:30am - 5:00pm
Saturdays: one or two per month 8:30 am - 2:00 pm
Sunday - Closed
Monday - Closed
What we need from you:
- Energetic and Positive! We have a zero tolerance for drama or bad moods!
- Someone who is a dedicated team player with the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent customer service skills a must.
How to apply:
- Send cover letter with resume
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $32,000.00 - $38,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Medical office experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certified Medical Assistant (Preferred)
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you are not interested in Office Assistant Warwick August 2021 Intellectual Medicine 120 above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Warwick below.