Job Vacancy HLO (Helicopter Landing Officer) Trainer
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
An excellent opportunity has become available for a HLO (Helicopter Landing Officer) Trainer with Boart Longyear in Indonesia
Boart Longyear has been a leading provider of drilling products and services to the global minerals industry for over 120 years. As the industry’s only integrated drilling services and products provider, we combine 24-hour engineering excellence, global manufacturing facilities and the most experienced drilling services group in the business HLO Qualification:
- Receive and transmit communications using Single Side Band (SSB) radio, Ground to Air radio, Marine Radio, Facsimile and telephone equipment in accordance with government regulations. May repair equipment.
- Operate radio equipment in order to communicate with ships, aircraft, crews, offshore oil rigs, Base camps and other remote operations.
- Turn controls or throw switches in order to activate power, adjust voice volume and modulation, and set transmitters on specified frequencies.
- Broadcast weather reports, warnings and instruction to company chartered vessel and the Helicopter.
- Conduct periodic equipment inspections and routine tests in order to ensure that operations standards are met.
- Coordinate radio-related aspects of locating and contacting supply vessels / ships that are missing or in distress.
- Examine and operate new equipment prior to installation in order to ensure that it performs properly.
- Repair radio equipment as necessary, using electronic testing equipment, hand tools, and power tools.
- Review applicable regulations regarding radio communications and its license, and report violations.
- Communicate with receiving operators in order to exchange transmission instructions.
- Maintain station logs of messages transmitted and received for activities such as flight testing and fire locations.
- Monitor emergency frequencies in order to detect distress calls and respond by advising Base Managers etc.
Have certifications of:
- Helicopter landing Officer Course
- Water Survival Course
- Safety Training Course
- Maritime Fire Fighting and water survival
- Helicopter Refueling
- Radio Operator Certificate of Proficiency
For more information or to apply for this role please go to the Boart Longyear website http://www.boartlongyear.com/web/guest/careers (Job 3241BR).
Alternatively, for more information, contact, Laurina Widyanti Recruitment Specialist (021-87798007)