Lowongan Kerja PT Lloyd’s Register Indonesia
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
LRQA Indonesia is a premier provider of business assurance services that deliver tangible improvement and values we are offering assessment of environmental and health and safety management systems in most industry sectors like Aerospace, Automotive, engineering & construction, Food, Health and Medical. , to expand our service to high calibre clients we seek a dynamic candidate for the following,
- Minimum 6 years relevant work experience in various industries with at least 4 of those years hands –on experience working with Environmental or Health & Safety systems and associated auditing
- Preferably having work experience such as in marine, offshore oil and gas exploration, diving and dredging, deep mining, queries and open cast mines
- Degree or equivalent in scientific or engineering subject or hold recognised OH&S professional qualification / recognition
- It would be a great advantage if the candidate had experience of both Quality Management System and Health & Safety or Environmental and Quality Management System.
- Able to speak English both spoken and written is a must.
- Good communication and presentation skill.
- Preferably IRCA Registered.
- Indonesian nationality
- To be base in Jakarta or Surabaya
1. Must have competence includes knowledge and understanding of the following:
a. OHS and EMS terminology
b. OHS and EMS legislation, regulations, regulatory framework and application
c. Occupational health and safety
d. Occupational Hygiene
e. risk assessment techniques
f. techniques for managing, controlling, monitoring and mitigating risk and hazards
g. Workplace safety
h. Work equipment safety.
i.Human and organizational factors
2. A detailed knowledge and experience of ISO 14001:2004 or OHSAS 18001:2007 but mustunderstand and knowledgeable in ISO 9001:2008
3. Minimum 4 (four) years in a position of responsibility in an industrial organisation which includes involvement in the management of EMS and or OHS hazards and risks (for example, as a line manager or safety committee).
4. Hands–on experience working with Environmental or Health & Safety systems and associated auditing
- Support the business centre with the recruitment and development of tutors
- Lead, manage and develop the local design and development team.
- Assist business centre in qualifying tutors to meet respective market needs.
- Identify local training business opportunities
- In the second year this manager will also co-ordinate extensively with MSBS on the commercial training requirements to meet the transitions of 9001, 14001 and 18001 standards.
- Liaise with Regional Training Operation Manager
- To manage the commercial training business of the local in all respects to maximise levels of customer service and operational efficiency and effectiveness whilst meeting relevant business objectives and financial business centre targets.
- Manage, motivate and develop commercial tutors, including setting and maintaining performance standards and targets, as appropriate.
- Liaise with other business centres to ensure delivery of a seamless service
- Participate in and contribute to the formulation of regional and local strategies and business plans. Deliver to plan.
- Additional job responsibilities as necessary specific to the individual’s role
Specific Job/Technical Requirements:
- Degree qualified. Plus professional qualification in training & development
- Proven managerial experience of a large complex team of people in a regional capacity and in a commercial training environment.
- Experience in providing support, coaching and mentoring to team members
- At least 5 years experience in a commercial training environment
- Additional requirements as necessary specific to the individual’s role
Those who interested to apply, please send the updated resume to :
at the latest 30 September 2012
and completing LR Application Form where it could be found at
and submit as part of your application.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence and LR reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement.