Lowongan Kerja PT XL Axiata Tbk November 2013
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Rekrutmen Pegawai XL – PT XL Axiata Tbk have following positions to offer for the right person that can grow together as :
Supervisor – Account Receivable
- S1 University graduate, majoring in Finance/Accounting.
- 2 years experience in Supervisor finance & accounting.
- Hard Working
- Good analytical thinking
- Good Communication skill ( meeting & interaction with bank and partner)
- Attention to detail.
Manager – Contract Formation
- Min. Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Law from reputable universityAt least 5 years experience in law firm or working as legal procurement is most preferable
- Have strong leadership skill with good understanding on supply chain management knowledge
- Advance english skill and has strong communication skill
- Advance knowledge of contract law
- Advance contract negotiation skill
- Must have good legal backgorund with strong drafting skills
- Leadership skill
- Proactive communication to the respective stake holder
- Attention to detail
- Analytical thinking
- Min Bachelor Degree (S1), Work experience in Telco –Network or IT/VAS or Roll Out
- Knowledge on Telco/IT/VAS/Roll Out à specific to account assigned
- Knowledge of Vendor Management, Project Management, Account Management, Knowledge of contract content, Cost and benefit analysis.
- Have a good negotiation and persuasive communication skills
- Interpersonal skill, Data gathering and analysis,
- Creative problem solving, Proactive and
- Initiative, Customer oriented
Specialist – Power Engineering
- Able to determine identify and analysis with analysis tools to provide the hypothesis and root cause.
- Understand of power system knowledge (architecture, infrastructures and standardizations).
- Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Law from reputable university
- At least 5 years experience in a law firm and/or in a prominent company
- Telco background is preferable
- Excellent contract drafting capability
- Have a good analytical and negotiation skills
How to apply
Please submit your application by online through :
- Successful candidates will work in a result oriented and dynamic environment. English proficiency and computer literacy are required for this position.
- Closing date 25 December 2013.
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview.