Job Vacancies UPS Indonesia March 2011
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
UPS, a global company with one the most recognized and admired brand in the world. As the largest express carrier and package delivery company in the world, we are also a leading provider of specialized transportation, logistics, capital, and e-commerce services.
Every day we manage the flow of goods, funds and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide. Our Joint Venture in Indonesia is currently inviting potential individual to fill-in the following position in JAKARTA Office:
Sales Performance and Analyst
Work Location: Jakarta
- Reporting directly to Business Development Manager, you will be responsible to Process & analyze Sales Performance Reports, Analyze data and plan for country Sales Plan, Learn and be proficient in SP&P Tool, Communicate SP&P annual plan and policies to sales force, Handle the TEAMS and Sales Funnel for the Sales Force, Assist BDM in other sales administrative work and Other adhoc duties from time to time.
- Minimum S1 graduate from any discipline
- Having 1 year experience in sales performance and analyst is preferable
- Good analytical skills with an aptitude for numbers
- Detail and accurate with numbers.
- Well versed in MS Office applications especially in Access, PowerPoint & Excel
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia (written and spoken)
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Preferably having experience in sales Departement
- Familiar with sales planning, sales calculation and sales incentive
- Able to work independently
- He / She will be responsible for Industrial Engineering activities such as Operation Excellent ( Operation Planning, QIP and Review ), Data Management ( Plan Flow Arrangement , OPSYS update ), Customized Customer Project, Building and Facility ( RFA, Lease Management, HSE, Building Maintenance, VOC Coordinator ), Project Management ( Internal Project Deployment, Procurement Process ) and need to show evidence of understanding business principle, meticulous attention to detail, problem solving skill, self motivation and willingness to take a high responsibility
- Possess a bachelor degree from reputable University, majoring Industrial Engineering or Information Technology
- Minimum 1 – 2 years relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Strong analytical skill and good in numbers
- Competencies in computer skills, particularly in MS Office ( Excel )
- Able to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
Interested candidates please send application and CV before March 30, 2011 to:
PT. UPS Cardig International
Attn. Human Resources Dept.
Menara Cardig 1st Floor
Jl. Raya Halim Perdanakusuma.
In zip format only and please do not exceed 80 KB
All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Visit our website www.ups.com