Lowongan Kerja Mine Plan Engineer Hasnur Centre Oktober 2011
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Hasnur Center. We are a fast growing Holding Company with Coal Mining, Forestry and Plantation Business in Indonesia, Head Office in West Jakarta and Operating Office in South Kalimantan. We come with strong financial and commitment to Good Mining Practices (GMP). Currently we are looking for a professional to build a career with us.
Mine Plan Engineer (MPE)
- Directs and coordinates design and manufacture of short-term mining plan (includes Civil Design & Plan, Drainage, Rehabilitation, Project and Drill & Blast) and long-term mining plan in the geologist project and based on the right sequence
- Male, maximum 35 years old
- Bachelor Degree in Mine Engineering, or Geology.
- Minimum 3-5 years working experiences in the same position
- Experience in Coal Mining Industry is a must
- Experience in short term mine planning and long-term mine planning, and be able to plan, design and review short term & long term and compare with production requirement
- Familiar with mining software (Minescape and other Mine scheduling software).
- Trustworthy, Independent and able to work with minimum supervision and under pressures
- Strong knowledge and experience in mines planning, project planning, scheduling and controlling of mining operation
- Good communication in both written and spoken English.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Highly self motivated and strong analytical skills.
- Preferable hold POP Certification
- Willing to be placed in Kalimantan area
If you consider yourself as a strong and convincing personality with total dedication to quality and customer satisfaction, we encourage you to apply for the above position. Please put the position’s code in the subject of your email and kindly send your comprehensive application letter and/or resume to: