Lowongan Kerja PT Sebuku Iron Lateritic Ores (PT SILO) Juli 2012
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Loker Sebuku Iron
PT Sebuku Iron Lateritic Ores (PT SILO) is recognized as the pioneer in iron ore mining in Indonesia. The iron deposits in Sebuku Island are broken down into three regions: North, Mid, and South region. The iron resource are currently estimated around 400 million tons in both the North and Mid regions, and an additional 100 million tons (estimate) in the unexplored Southern region. The deposits are spread throughout our more than 9,900 ha in Northern territory of Sebuku Island, South of Kalimantan. Our principal mining activities are now centered on mid region and we are currently expanding to the south region.
In early 2004, the management of PT SILO started to approach several steel mills in China and sent hundred of tons of iron ore for testing. Having detailed exploration data from Russian geologists in 1960’s and Japanese geologists in 1970’s, our team conducted new test pits to recheck the exploration data issued by both Russian and Japanese geologists. The challenge is convince the end users to try out our lower grade limonitic iron ore, a form of iron oxide chemically combined with water and less immediately attractive than the high grade hematite ore offered by Australian or Indian mines. Having a price competitive, we finally can capture relatively rich market share of the huge chinese iron ore market.
After years of marketing efforts, in May 2004, PT Krakatau Steel of Indonesia decided to try out one vessel as a trial order. Having a successful trial order, PT. SILO then signed a Memorandum of Understanding with PT. Krakatau Steel of Indonesia. Construction of a mine site, processing facilities, and jetty began in December 2003 and in June 2004; the first cargo of ore was shipped out from Tanjung Gunung Jetty.
Heavy Equipment Management Head:
- Fleet matching and monitoring the effectiveness of the heavy equipment assigned to various task on mining site
- Make Sure availability of the Heavy Equipment is up to industry standard.
- Managing of maintenance and repair working plan based on plan set and monitor the availability of parts used
- Monitor, coordinate and conduct problem solving in the field of Heavy Equipment Utilization management.
- Monitor and make sure failure analysis reports are available for each rework
- Identify human resource needs, evaluate subordinates performance and provide training
- Mechanical engineer with Bachelor degree from respected university
- Ten years’ experience (min.) in industry and 4 years (min.) in similar position
- People person, a team player yet able to work with minimal supervision
- Result orientated
- Hard worker
- Willing to be based in Site in South Kalimantan
Please send your detail CV and application at the link address below not later than July 26, 2012 to :