Lowongan Kerja BP Indonesia Desember 2012
Sejak Tahun 2014, Ujian CPNS dilaksanakan secara online dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Apakah Anda sudah mengenal ujian dengan sistem CAT..?
Pelajari Info lengkapnya ...
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan BP Indonesia – BP Indonesia is a foremost foreign-investment energy company in Indonesia. The Company has operated for over 45 years in Indonesia with invested for more than US$5 billion. BP Indonesia operated as a member of BP Groups, one of biggest oil and gas companies in the world. BP Indonesia is based in Jakarta and currently employeed more than 1,200 dedicated people. In Indonesia, the Company operates Upstream business and Downstream business. For upstream, BP Indonesia operates Tangguh LNG and VICO Indonesia.
BP Indonesia is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:
Exiciting positions available for the 2013 Challenge Program
- o Electrical (Power) Engineering
- o Environmental Engineering
- o Health and Safety Engineering (HSE)
- o Instrument, Control & Electrical Engineering (ICE)
- o Materials & Corrosion Engineering
- o Mechanical Engineering
- o Petroleum & Reservoir Engineering
- o Process Engineering
- o Process Safety Engineering
- o Project Service Engineering
- o Wells
- o Geoscience
- o Environmental Science
- o Sales and Marketing
- o Finance
- o Human Resource Management
- o Procurement & Supply Chain Management (PSCM)
- Graduating in the near future (up to mid of 2013) or have graduated with less than 3 years of full-time work
- Min 3.00 GPA and graduated from a reputable university
- Outstanding academic achievement, strong leadership and organizational experience with excellent communication skills
- Fluency in the English language – written and verbal
How to apply
For further detail information about job requirements, responsibilities and to apply in each positions, please visit :
- All applications are treated in confidence.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified.